Barnfield Hill Surgery

01392 432761

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness or you can click on the link below

SSP form